Interactive content related to your work offers a terrific resource to increase fan engagement and social media impressions. Sites and software keep popping up on and offline, all designed to facilitate and organize quizzes, surveys, tests, and other reader interaction bait:
- Google Forms : Amazing! How does Google keep on nailing it? They've created a completely free and surprisingly robust survey environment that allows skip logic and more. Even better, in integrates with Google Docs for easy retrieval.
- Interact : Generate snazzy quizzes for your online presence. This service offers excellent flexibility as far as graphic options.
- Qzzr : Our personal fave! This is the service we use to create our play style test, our archetype test, and the interactive checklists peppered throughout the site. The awesome folks who created this software are always upgrading and tweaking to make things work better and easier. Use it to create, embed, and share custom quizzes. Extremely reasonable and easy to implement.
- Survey Monkey : The biggest player in online surveys and the most well-known.
- Typeform : Another form service to consider when more stylish designs and elegant implementation of surveys are paramount.